Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Crimson Blood: The Fated Wings Blog

Hello servants, my recent announcement of Crimson Blood The Fated Wings is finally to begin to be worked on. This series is long and harsh on my time, you'll be pretty much my testers as I provide the links and the demo to you asap. It's still being worked on and only on the first stage of becoming a real demo, but there's so many things to work on as I frustrate on knowing the codes and the events for the RPGmaker engine. Help is always good for ideas or something I never think of, credits will be label into the credit scene and special thanks for those who helped me.

Though what is "Crimson Blood"?  Crimson Blood would be my series that strings all my other stories into the main story and these stories will bridged how these characters met each other. Crossovers will occur multiple times as they meet, the main story "The Fated Wings" will connect these series together and will end up being in it.

But what is the story about and just how is it connected? The story sets right in the Edo era, you play as Ayane who's been living alone in her abandon home. Yokai's begin to taken over the village but something else has been coming in , something "Abnormal." This story which would start the prologue of the game, but the story itself you'll have to figure out of what's been going on with her and the family.

The original description I had was

A young girl, Ayane, woken up from her sleep.
Only to find a chilling death all around her and now must escape.
But the Abnormals won't let her easily go as they roam the mansion.
Find clues and the return back to the past to find who is the killer and why
this event occurred in this mansion.

What do you think about this game once it's out? Can't wait for the chilling spooky atmosphere or get easily scared by whatever lurks in the darkness?

Comment and give me some questions about this game. Demo shall be out soon!

                                                                                                  - Hunter Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment